Article 1 Definition
DELIGHT, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") shall operate the Internet websites delight.fit, islandmarathon.com, shiai.com, shiai.tv (hereinafter referred to as the "Websites") for the purpose of providing comprehensive participatory/viewing services in accordance with these Rules.This Agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the Company and those who have applied to the Company for admission to the Site in accordance with Article 3, have been approved by the Company, have been granted membership, and have been allowed to use the Service by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Members").
Article 2 Changes to the Terms
1. The Company may change or revise this Agreement at any time without the approval of the Member, and the Member shall agree to such changes.
2, The Company may change or revise the Terms at any time without the consent of the Member, and the Member shall agree to such changes. 2. Any changes to the preceding paragraph shall be announced to the Member at any time on the home page of the Site or on the Members-only page established to provide the Service to the Member, or through any other means deemed appropriate by the Company.
Article 3 General Provisions
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Service.
Article 4 Types of Services
The Company shall provide the following services to its members:
- Provision of information on sports events
- Application services for sports events, including payment of participation fees
- Community services
- Shopping service.
- E-mail distribution service.
- Helthcare services
Article 5: Countries where the Service is provided
The Service will be provided to the entire world.
Article 6 Registration and Contract Formation
1. A person who wishes to register as a member shall agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, enter the necessary information in the form prescribed by the Company, and send it to the Company via the Internet. The person who applies for registration shall not object to being deemed to have agreed to this agreement.
2. The Company shall accept the application for registration, conduct the necessary examination of the application, and if the Company accepts the registration, the Company shall lend the member a password as an indication of its intention to recognize the member. Members are responsible for the use and management of their user IDs and passwords, and the company assumes no responsibility for any damage incurred by members as a result of their IDs and passwords being used by third parties, regardless of whether or not the member was intentionally negligent.
3. In the event that the Company determines that any of the following items apply to a member's registration, the Company may not accept the registration or may cancel the acceptance even after registration.
(1) The person or organization that made the application does not exist.
(2) The applicant does not have an e-mail address that can be used for sending and receiving messages.
(4) In the event that there is a false statement, error, or omission in the items declared at the time of application.
(5) In the event that the applicant is a quasi-incarcerated person or an incarcerated person, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative or conservator when applying for membership.
(6) In the event that the Company deems that the application was made with the intention of misuse.
(7) In any other cases where the Company deems it inappropriate to enter into the relevant usage contract.
Article 7 Management of ID and Password
1. Members shall not disclose to any third party the ID and password loaned by the Company without the Company's prior consent.
2. Members shall manage and use IDs and passwords loaned by the Company at their own risk, and members shall bear responsibility for all damage caused by insufficient management of IDs and passwords, errors in use, or use by third parties.
3. In the event that a third party improperly uses, or is about to use, the ID and password loaned by the Company, the member shall immediately notify the Company to that effect.
4. In the event that a member's ID or password is used illegally by a third party, or is about to be used illegally by a third party, the member may apply to the Company for cancellation of the ID or password, or suspension of use.
5.If you forget your user ID and password and are unable to complete the application process during the application period, we cannot guarantee your application. User IDs and passwords will only be accepted via the Internet. (No phone calls, faxes, mailings, or visits will be accepted.)
Article 8 Prohibited Matters
Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in relation to the use of this service.
1. Actions that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
2. Actions that violate or may violate the property, privacy, or portrait rights of others.
3. Actions that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or other parties (whether domestic or foreign).
4. Actions that slander, defame, or damage the reputation or credibility of others.
5. Actions that interfere with the operation of this site or damage the trust of the Company.
6. Acts such as transferring or allowing a third party (meaning a person other than the member in question and the Company) to use the rights you have as a member, buying and selling, changing the name of a third party, pledging or otherwise providing security.
7. Duplicate, sell, publish, or otherwise use information obtained through this site beyond the scope of private use without the Company's approval.
8. Actions aimed at personal profit.
9.Transmitting harmful computer programs.
10. Falsification of information available through this service.
11. use of the Service by impersonating another person.
12. Any other actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals and cause disadvantage to other companies.
Article 9 Identification of Members
1. Any contact or inquiry from a Member to the Company must be made by the Member him/herself. 2.
2. Members shall promptly submit written proof of their identity when requested to do so by the Company.
Article 10 Tournament Application Procedures
1. Users may apply for competitions posted on this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement only during the application period. No applications will be accepted after the application period.
2. When using the tournament application service on the Website, users will be charged a fee as specified by the Company. The fee will be charged in addition to the tournament application fee and associated fees (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "tournament application fee"). The tournament application fee, payment method (Paypal only), and payment deadline will be provided during the application process. You will receive an automatic e-mail after the registration process is completed, or you can check the information on this website.
3. Even during the registration period, the organizer of the event may decide to close the registration for each event or category without notice. During the application period, the application period may be extended for each event or category without prior notice by the event organizer after the application period ends.
4. Even if the registration period for the event in question is extended after the registration procedure is completed, the payment deadline indicated during the registration procedure will not be automatically extended.
5. The event information displayed is the latest information available to the Company at the time of the event, and the Company does not guarantee the completeness, unchangeability, or accuracy of the information. You must be a registered member of your country's athletics federation to register for some events. Users who are registered with the national athletics federations can register for competitions by registering and updating their user information with the latest registration details.
6. There are some events and disciplines for which the registration fee will be increased or decreased by dividing the registration period into several stages. If you forget to pay during the original registration period and wish to pay during the period when the registration fee is added, you will be required to pay the registration fee at that time.
7. There is no restriction on registering for multiple events in the same event. We will not be held responsible for any event that you are physically unable to compete in due to registering for more than one event. There will be no refund for the amount paid for duplicate applications for the same or different events.
8. We do not issue receipts for payment of the entry fee when you register for the event. Please confirm the record of the transfer by the payment completion email sent by Paypal or the credit card debit statement. Please note that once the registration fee has been paid, it is non-refundable, even in the case of non-attendance.
Article 11: Group Applications
When a member makes a group application through this site, the member who makes the group application shall be the representative of the group. The representative shall make every effort to inform all event participants belonging to the group of the contents of the event pledge, and the representative shall be responsible for ensuring that all event participants belonging to the group agree to the pledge stipulated by the event organizer.
Article 12 Substitute Application
The user may apply on behalf of multiple members, with the user acting as the representative applicant. In this case, the user shall be responsible for agreeing to the tournament pledge of all participating members at the time of application. Users are obligated to correctly register the personal information of the members they are applying on behalf of.
The company will not be held responsible for any disadvantage to participants caused by the user's own mistakes or false registration. The Company will not be held responsible for duplicate applications due to different representative applicants applying on behalf of the same member.
Substitute applications may not be available for some events or categories.
We will not be able to correct the user information after the application has been submitted.
Article 13: Approval of application
An application for the event will be considered complete when the application fee is paid at the time of application. If the application fee is not paid, the application will become invalid and the application will not be processed. Payment can only be made via Paypal. You will be able to confirm the completion of your application on this website or by an automatic email sent by Paypal after the payment procedure is completed.
Article 14 Cancellation or Change of Application
You may not cancel or change your registration after the payment procedure is completed. You may change the information you entered in the registration form within the registration period of each event. However, changes will not be accepted if they result in a difference in the event registration fee. The right to participate in the tournament resulting from the application process cannot be transferred to a third party.
Article 15: Refund of tournament application fee
No refunds will be made for reasons not attributable to the Company. No refund will be made for any reason beyond our control. Payment after the deadline will not be accepted. We will not refund the registration fee for duplicate registrations made through services other than this website. The Company will not refund the registration fee for duplicate applications made through substitute applications.
Article 16 Handling of Personal Information
After the registration period is over, the Company will hand over the personal information of the registered users to the event organizer to the extent necessary for the event. The Company or the event organizer may contact you regarding the details of your application.
Article 17 Sending of Application Information on Behalf of the Organizer
The Company may send or distribute application information on behalf of the event organizer. The registration information will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address registered in the user information. The Company will not be held responsible for any changes or inaccuracies in the e-mail address and will not guarantee that the information will be delivered.
The arrival of an invitation to participate in a tournament does not guarantee completion of the application or participation in the tournament. Even after you have completed the registration process for a certain event using this site, you may receive an e-mail invitation to participate in the event that contains information about the same event, but this does not mean that the registration process is invalid.
Article 18 Exemption from Damages
1.The Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by members or third parties due to the use of this website service (including cases incidental to the use of this website service), regardless of whether such damages or losses are caused by law or fact.
2. In the event that a member causes damage to a third party through the use of this service, the member shall compensate for such damage at their own expense and responsibility.
3. The company does not guarantee the operation of any equipment or software used by members. The Internet connection may be busy during the application period and time, or depending on the access environment. Even during the registration period, we will not compensate for any problems with the competition application due to problems with the Internet environment. We recommend that you register for the tournament as soon as possible in case of connection problems.
4. We will not be held responsible for any disadvantages caused by incomplete personal information registered by the user or tournament application information.
5. The company will not be held responsible for any disadvantage caused to users due to deficiencies in the event management, changes made by the event organizer, or the cancellation of the event.
6. The tournament organizer shall be responsible for notifying users of the cancellation of the tournament. Refunds of tournament registration fees due to cancellations will be left to the tournament organizer in accordance with the guidelines and regulations of each tournament, and the Company will not be responsible for any refunds, including procedures.
Article 19 Claims for Damages
2. If a member neglects to manage the ID and password lent by the Company, and the Company suffers damage as a result, the Company may demand compensation for the damage from the member.
Article 20 Defect Response
1. In the event that a member discovers a defect in the use of the service, the member shall confirm that there is no malfunction in the member's own equipment and notify the Company of the need for repair or restoration.
2. In the event that the Company recognizes the necessity of repairing or restoring its facilities or the Service due to a failure or loss of such facilities, the Company shall take prompt action.
Article 21 Changes to Registration Application Items
In the event of any changes to the required information entered at the time of application for registration with the Company, the Member shall promptly complete the change procedures in the manner specified by the Company. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage incurred by a member due to failure to take the necessary steps.
Article 22 Operation
1. The Company shall be able to delete information and text registered by members on the site without prior notice to members due to the need for operation and maintenance of the site.
2. The company may change the service contents of the site without prior notice to members, and members shall agree to this.
3. The content of the site shall be that which the company is able to provide at the time. The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, etc. of the information provided by members, text and software registered by members, and assumes no responsibility for the information provided and registered by members.
4. The Company may disclose to third parties some of the information and statements (excluding the member's personal information) registered by the member without the member's consent for the purpose of advertising or statistical data of the site. However, the company shall always obtain the prior consent of the member for the disclosure of personal information (name, address, email address, etc.) that can identify the member. The same shall apply after the member has terminated the membership of the site.
5. Members shall not exercise their moral rights in the case of the preceding paragraph.
6. In the event of any of the following, the company may temporarily suspend the service without prior notice to members. In addition, the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by members or other third parties due to this.
(1) In the event of regular or emergency maintenance of the system of this site.
(2) In the event that the communication line for this service cannot be used due to reasons of a first-class telecommunications carrier.
(3) When this site cannot be provided due to fire, power failure, etc.
(4) In the event that the provision of this site becomes unavailable due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis, etc.
(5) In the event that the provision of this site becomes unavailable due to war, disturbance, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.
(6) In the event that the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend this site for other operational or technical reasons. However, this shall not apply in the event of an emergency and unavoidable circumstances.
7. In the event that the data on this site is damaged due to some external factor (such as a system failure), the Company shall not be held responsible for the damage. However, the Company shall back up and manage the data once a day.
8. The Company may discontinue the provision of this site with one month's notice to members, and all members shall be deemed to have agreed to the discontinuation at the time it is displayed on the homepage of this site for one month. The company shall be exempted from claims for damages from members or third parties due to the discontinuation of the site by following the procedures in the preceding paragraph.
9. In the event that the Company deems the contents of a statement registered by a member to be inappropriate or applicable to Article 8, the Company may delete the statement without any prior notice to the member.
10. The Company may, without the prior consent of the Member, post information such as advertisements of third parties, including the Company, on the Site, including the Members Only Page, or conduct questionnaires, etc., in a manner the Company deems appropriate.
11. The event organizer shall be responsible for guaranteeing the participation of members who have completed their registration and payment through this site for events operated by the event organizer with whom they have made an agreement for event application and payment fulfillment.
12. The event organizer shall be held responsible for any failure to confirm a member's registration despite having accepted the member's application for the event through the site.
13. When a member applies for an event through this site, the member agrees to the event terms and conditions.
Article 23 About Shopping Service
In using the shopping service, members shall fully comply with the shopping service terms and conditions set forth by the Company on this site.
Article 24 About Community Service
Members shall fully comply with the terms and conditions of the community service provided by the Company on this website when using the community service.
Article 25 Cancellation by Member
1. In the event of cancellation by a member, the member shall notify the Company in the prescribed manner.
2. In the event that a member wishes to terminate their membership, they must notify the Company in the prescribed manner.
Article 26 Cancellation by the Company
In the event that a member falls under any of the following items, the company may cancel the contract for use of this service. In this case, the Company may not notify the member of the cancellation.
1. In the event that the member has committed any of the prohibited acts stipulated in Article 8.
2. If the Company is unable to contact the member for a long period of time.
3. In the event that the member does not follow the necessary technical guidance from the Company in using the Service.
4. In the event that the Company deems the member to be inappropriate for other reasons.
Article 27 Consultation and Jurisdiction
1. In the event that any question arises between the Member and the Company regarding the use of the Service, any matter not stipulated in this Agreement or any matter stipulated in this Agreement, both parties shall consult in good faith to resolve such question.
2. In the event that a resolution cannot be reached through consultation, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance.
Article 28 Governing Law
The laws of Japan shall apply to the formation, validity, performance, and interpretation of this Agreement.
The above items may be added or changed by the Company at any time without prior notice to members.
Enacted on June 12, 2010
Revised on October 1, 2019
Revised on December 18, 2021 Added "Healthcare Services" to Article 4.